Wash Wednesday!
As a child I had to hang out the laundry. I don't think we had a dryer. If we did, it didn't work or my mom hid it or something. Hanging the laundry was a terrible chore. It took so long to do!
So looking back on those memories I would be the last one to think I'd ever have a clothesline. I guess with growing older and wishing time would slow down a bit that the quiet time that it takes to hang clothes out to dry is now something I look forward to. There are others that enjoy the swaying of laundry on a line being touched by the sun and engulfed in the smells of the earth, and if you're one who enjoys this scene, go on over to GardenMama's Wash Wednesday page and see the beautiful pictures that others have shared!
Here is my contribution for today :) Enjoy!





I truly loved reading your sentiments here Lucy.
Your photos are gorgeous, I really love the fourth one down!
Your becoming quite the little photographer Lucy... your pics are so cool (I personally think).
Just a side note... maybe one day you can dedicate to Illyana :) maybe!