A New Adventure!

So these next few weeks I may be a bit more absent than I have been lately. Why? You ask. Well because we are moving! We have decided that life here is not for us. We've enjoyed being near family and love our home, but if we could just change the weather and the surroundings and a few other things we'd be fine :) But since we don't have control over any of that we've decided to pick up roots and transplant them elsewhere. We will be near family, just different family. The other thing I'm quite excited about is that we'll have grass and trees! Believe me, I'd have them now if it were possible. I'll have a nice big area to garden, and I'll be able to go outside without feeling like a frying egg! This is not our dream move, but it is putting us in a much better position to be able to get to our dream home and life!

So...I may see you, I may not over the next few weeks.


Wish us luck!
3 Responses
  1. DANIELLE Says:

    Where are you moving to? GOOD LUCK! Moving sucks. Big time. But a new start? Totally worth it.


  2. We're moving to Utah :) I'll be able to get into school and Joe can get experience working on equipment, so it'll be a great move to get us going in the right direction.


  3. Sometimes a move can shift everything into perspective, what you want/need/crave...or something like that. I hope your move brings you peace. Good luck!

    :)Lisa