Post ideas?

I've been really wanting to blog more lately (don't ask me why, I don't know) but the problem is what to blog about. I don't have ideas. I feel my life is pretty boring...well...consistent I guess is a better term. Not many new things happen, and if they do, they seem so minimal to me that I don't think that they are "blog worthy".
I have noticed on some blogs that people follow certain day posts. For example, Wordless Wednesday. They post a picture and just a picture. The picture itself tells the story. Ok....so question to all of you....any other "day post" ideas to fill the rest of the week? I'd love your input, really! The more input I get the better...this will benefit us both :) Give me ideas of things to post and in turn give you something to read that will entertain you! Eagerly awaiting suggestions....
1 Response
  1. hey, send me that black and white one k? I LOVE it!