She's so pretty! What a fun thing to be a mom! And I have to ask -- what is the philosophy behind the cloth diapers. AND, where did you get all your cute ones?? I'm interested in this idea, but still debate in my head between cloth and not cloth (you know, for the future event of having a child).
Thank you! Danielle, cloth diapers are so much more affordable, and healthy for my little one. I don't mean to go an a rant, but the chemicals that they put in disposable diapers are terrible (some that have been banned inother countries), and I don't want to put them on her little bum! Plus, they're so cute :) Vilate has her own buisness... http://www.niftynappy.com. She makes them! If you really are interested in cloth diapering someday I HIGHLY recommend it! I have plenty of info if you want :)
So I love my husband to death..I mean..look at him...how couldn't you? :D We're just living life to the fullest and trying to enjoy it all as we go along.
So the whole meaning behind the name of our blog spawns from the lack of craziness we have in our lives. We're pretty laid back, just goin' along for the ride...so, "lack there of" is more correct, but hey..I had to come up with some sort of catchy title, right?
Lovely photo, not sure if our two are ever silent or serene!
She's so pretty! What a fun thing to be a mom!
And I have to ask -- what is the philosophy behind the cloth diapers. AND, where did you get all your cute ones?? I'm interested in this idea, but still debate in my head between cloth and not cloth (you know, for the future event of having a child).
What a cutie! :)
sweet little one : )
Thank you! Danielle, cloth diapers are so much more affordable, and healthy for my little one. I don't mean to go an a rant, but the chemicals that they put in disposable diapers are terrible (some that have been banned inother countries), and I don't want to put them on her little bum! Plus, they're so cute :) Vilate has her own buisness... http://www.niftynappy.com. She makes them! If you really are interested in cloth diapering someday I HIGHLY recommend it! I have plenty of info if you want :)