~hectic~

So I thought while I have a minute before I have to get stuff ready for work tomorrow (and baby girl is sleeping) I'd write a quick update since I have been absent lately.

Joe took a good amount of stuff to Utah and dropped off our dogs and our chicken for Mom to watch until we get there. And what a long trip it was..flat tires, closed roads..and oh I could go on. Luckily he got home safe and got caught up on missed sleep. We miss our puppies! And of course our chicken too :)


So I'll post a picture of our first round of packed boxes.


And that's barely a dent in our stuff.

By this point, we've gotten most of the house stuff packed, we just have to haul all of the furniture, appliances, kitchen, pantry, laundry room and shop/garage stuff and we'll be done! And boy, that's a lot more than what it sounds like!

So all in all we're getting there..slowly, box by box, but we're getting there.
3 Responses
  1. glad to hear the trip was uneventful! LOL! :P

    Bet you can't wait to get all moved!


  2. Looks like you're making great progress! Sorry to hear about the flat tires and closed roads, but glad everyone is safe!! :-)


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Just found you through Chasing Cheerios! We just got settled in after a big move. Good luck, I wouldn't wish that craziness on my worst enemy!