Rant/Vent!
I'm feeling very lost right now. I'm questioning the career that I've thought (for over 10 years now) that I want to go into, I really dislike my living situation, and I'm tired of not knowing what to do. It's exhausting! If I had my way I would just stay home with my daughter, but we need the extra money and the benefits that I bring home. I ask myself why I keep putting off school if this is really my dream job. And if I really don't want to do it and that's why I've been putting it off, what is my dream job?
I just don't know... :(





I know... your dream job is to stay home with your daughter.. you just said that! :)
It is hard... but if you pray about it you will be directed in the way that you should go and things will work out.
Love ya!