Craving the softness of nature!
With spring rolling around and hearing everyone talking about how the snow has melted away and the spring showers are gracing their newly emerging plants, I weep inside. It's over 100 degree's daily here now, and will continue to be late into the year!

I picture the nice warm sun filling my window first thing in the morning, pouring life into a dark sleepy house, waking it gently. This peeks the urge to emerge out into the morning...outside there is a cool breeze, but a warm touch of morning sun on my skin takes the cold away. I look around and see the newly planted earth that will produce the fresh vegtables that will be weeded and worried over until they stock my now bare pantry shelves. The freshly blooming trees with their buds poking out looking forward to produce the sweet juices from the fruit they will grow. And the soft green grass...Oh how I long for that.
There is plenty of sun here true, but it char's and dries any chance of softness and sweetness that may emerge from the thirsting ground. There is no softness here. It is a dry and brittle land that is depressing. Someday I will enjoy that soft morning again.





ah, look at you being all philosophical and stuff! :)