Venting, rambling and my day...
I'm not tired, but I should go to bed considering I need to be up early to go to work. Oh well. On top of not being tired, I'm bored. That happens quite a bit. Oh believe me, I have plenty to do, they're just not the fun things to do. So I'll tell you about my day. I got up, did the breakfast thing, then played with raw meat. We feed our dog the BARF diet or Bones And Raw Food diet, hence the playing with raw meat. I buy the meat in bulk and have to split it up into smaller portions (sometimes having to cut it up) then freeze it. After I did that then I got ready and went to the Arabian Horse show out here. Joe's family is very involved in that out here. Well, we went a year ago to the horse show and took Zahkar with us..he was so little, below my knee. We took him this year and he had a blast. He loves the attention and likes watching the horses and meeting other dogs. But, everyone has to stop and ask me what kind of dog is he..and then there's the ones who just know that he's a certain breed (wrong) or that he's a mix (wrong again). Oh but they are very sure of themselves. Oh well. So it's just kind of annoying having to say he's a this...they look at you funny and say "say that again" or "what kind?" then explaining its a Russian breed, and its not common..blah blah....and this happens every other step. I feel like wearing a sign with all the info already written on it, or printing up flyers and handing them out as I walk.
-Over that-
We got home, and Joe left to work on a friends truck. I played with Zahkar a bit, took a nap and then made some dinner. Watched a few shows during all of this, and now I'm here. Joe is asleep and Tommy is IM'ing me and trying to see if his webcam is working on his new computer. Fun and exciting day huh? :) Ok..I'm done now.
-Over that-
We got home, and Joe left to work on a friends truck. I played with Zahkar a bit, took a nap and then made some dinner. Watched a few shows during all of this, and now I'm here. Joe is asleep and Tommy is IM'ing me and trying to see if his webcam is working on his new computer. Fun and exciting day huh? :) Ok..I'm done now.





So, the horse show sound like a blast! I wish they had one here I could take my kids too.
I need your email to send you an invite to our blog. Send an email to trishy1522@hotmail.com
Thanks!