So...

So...I've noticed that whenever I go to post a new blog I always want to start off with the word "so" and that bothers me. I intentionally have gone back and erased that word and started the sentence with a different word. :) Yeah...anyway.
I'm becoming quite impatient with the house situation. They say its so close and we will most likely close early to mid march. Why not now??? :) I know, I know...but I just want to get moving and decorating everything. I have a few plans, but I will have even better plans once I can stand there and contemplate what would look good where and what else I can do...It's just frustrating waiting.
Well, I'm gonna get back to watching the UFC fight...I'll post agin later :)
3 Responses
  1. Lexie Lantz Says:

    I do the exact same thing with the word "so".... constantly going back and changing it! It's how I talk... :P


  2. that's funny, you went back and changed them. Good luck on learning patience! :)


  3. I'm with Lexie; I am a "so" abuser too. I hope everything goes well with the house for you guys.