Crafty Lucy...or not so much...
I want to do crafts. Thing is..I'm really not a very crafty person. So I'm open to ideas and suggestions. I have pictures that I'd like to put in some sort of program and onto disks. I'm not huge on actual scrapbooking. I tried to, but I just don't have good ideas. I'd like to make soaps and lotions, but don't really have the room at the moment, but hope to change that in the near future. So if you have an recipes..I'd love to have some. I'd like to lear to crochet and knit...but don't have a whole lot of time. I will eventually learn how to do this. I like to sew and plan on sewing more often once I have an area to set up my sewing machine. I love decorating, but don't really have anything to decorate. I'd like to make cards to send to people, but don't have ideas. So...pretty much...eventually I'd love to do lots of crafts. Oh and cooking! I love to cook. So if you have any ideas or recipes or anything that has anything to do with any crafts that I mentioned (and would like to share them) feel free :)





so to help with the card thing try
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com
it is geared to stampin up folks to help with ideas for the stamp sets they have. but you can scraplift the ideas. there are a ton!
good luck!
If you want to put family videos/pics on dvd using imovie and idvd is the way to go. Love it! I could work on our family movies all day. You can put pictures with the movies. You can take still pictures from your movies. It's just great.