AZ for a few more years?
Well it looks like we may just stay here after all. Key word being may :) So the bank got back to us and has accepted the offer on the house that we were looking at out here. That would be awesome, I love this house. So we're just trying to get all the paperwork/inspections/everything else done so we can make this work. Life is a mystery..things happen and we're just rollin' with the punches.
Wish us luck!
Wish us luck!





whoo-hoo! A house! That would be fun, but what about a job?
Well..his business partner took Joe's advice (finally) on how to not run the company into the ground, and now it looks like the company actually has a chance. And he really hasnt been flooded with other job opportunities so..its what we have for now. But like I say.."may". The house may not go through as planned and if thats the case who knows if we'll stick around. Suspenseful, isn't it?? :) I'll keep you updated.