Hard Not To Love You

So, I saw this on my sister's blog today. Thought it looked kinda fun so here goes.
Rules:
1. Put Your iTunes/iPod on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Anyone who reads this has to do the same, because it's fun pointlessness and spreads like a virus.

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
Crime to be broke in America (um...really I'm a law abiding citizen)

How would you describe yourself?
Jet Pack (im quick to react??)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
I just don’t Think I’ll get Over You (appearantly I like them too much)

How do you feel today?
It had to be you (that sounds like I'm depressed)

What is your life’s purpose?
When you Dream (lol..dreaming is my lifes purpose)

What is your motto?
Break Dancing Music Part II (dance..i suppose??)

What do your friends think of you?
Losing Everyone (I really sound like a quite depressed person)

What do you think of your parents?
Basketball (no clue)

What do you think about very often?
Its All about Me (and I'm self absorbed :) )

What is 2 + 2?
The Bells Are Ringing (this is how I feel about math...makes my head ring)

What do you think of your best friend?
Romeo (my best friend would be Joe)

What do you think of the person you like?
Pickup Man (and he has a pickup :D )

What is your life story?
Be Home Soon (LOL..soon I will have a home of my own to go to)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
You Got to Me (well..I'm stumped)

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
In the Full Moon Light ( hehe :) )

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Girlfriend (I suppose because I was his girlfriend before??)

What will they play at your funeral?
Drunk Drivin’ (Um...no..I do not drive drunk..maybe I'll be killed by a drunk driver)

What is your hobby/interest?
Sugar Sugar (this is so not true..it should be salt salt if anything)

What is your biggest fear?
Cheeky (cheeky people??)

What is your biggest secret?
Stickin in my Eye (you'll never know..lol..)

What do you think of your friends?
Bubble Toes (normally I don't think of people feet...)

What will you post this as?
Hard Not to Love You (and there ya go!)
1 Response
  1. Welcome back Lucy-lu! That was fun huh? Look forward to more blogs!