So, lets see...new in my life...
I was told I need to update my blog more often, so here goes.
Joe and I are in the process of trying to figure out where we are going to be in the next...week...month... I'm currently in school and will be done this semester in May. Wherever Joe finds a job is where we will go. We've looked at Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, California, Utah, North Dakota, and even Alaska (no offers there though). So we're just living day by day seeing where life will take us. In the meantime, we're keeping busy with life in general.
So if you know of any amazing job opportunities, let us know..we may come live by you :)
Joe and I are in the process of trying to figure out where we are going to be in the next...week...month... I'm currently in school and will be done this semester in May. Wherever Joe finds a job is where we will go. We've looked at Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, California, Utah, North Dakota, and even Alaska (no offers there though). So we're just living day by day seeing where life will take us. In the meantime, we're keeping busy with life in general.
So if you know of any amazing job opportunities, let us know..we may come live by you :)





way to go Lucy. I wish you would hear back about that job here. We would love to have you closer.