Does She Crawl Yet?

Nope! She just doesn't seem to want to! Am I ok with that? Yup! :) Do I think she'll walk here soon? Yes! Am I ok with that? I don't know... :/

"The beebs" is getting so big! She comes up with cute new little things all the time! Food is interesting :) So far we do NOT like peas, carrots, or avacados. We like apples, think sweet potatoes are pretty ok, and can tolerate squash. Our next adventure is green beans! Sleep is up and down..One night she sleeps all night long. The next? Up every 3 hours! But all is well, I get enough sleep :) 7 months in 2 days! Crazy fast life!

Life in Colorado is treating us well, and I'm loving the scenery and weather! Can't beat having a river off your back yard and gorgoeus trees surrounding your house. The hubby's job has turned out to be an overabundance of work :) which is a great change from no work. We miss him during the hours while he's at work but love the time even more with him when he gets home! Dogs are LOVING this weather :) And I should be starting the nursing program this spring! (As long as all my classes transfer over) Without a stupid college algebra class! HAHA...take that stupid math! :) (As you can gather I don't care much for math)

Well..I'm sure there is more, but I think I'm done writing now :) So here are some pics...

0 Responses