AGAIN???
This is a two part "AGAIN???" post..first, kinda crazy, second...well I'll get to that.
So I have not written in a while...some of you may not be surprised, but honestly I have a really good reason. So you know how we moved to Utah? Well guess what? That only lasted a little over a month and then we decided to do something completely insane. Can you guess? Yup! We moved AGAIN!!! After I had spent the time and effort unpacking a whole house, I had to pack it all back up again! We are now in Colorado, and it's beautiful here. I couldn't be happier with the move, but I really didn't want to pack and unpack a whole flippin house AGAIN. So now that we're here, I'm still not fully unpacked, but hey..that's ok. :)
The second part of this blog post is a frustrated "AGAIN???" What is with my flippin background disappearing everytime I flippin log in? Seriously? Is there not a cute background that will just stay?!?
Grrr...off to find ANOTHER background...
So I have not written in a while...some of you may not be surprised, but honestly I have a really good reason. So you know how we moved to Utah? Well guess what? That only lasted a little over a month and then we decided to do something completely insane. Can you guess? Yup! We moved AGAIN!!! After I had spent the time and effort unpacking a whole house, I had to pack it all back up again! We are now in Colorado, and it's beautiful here. I couldn't be happier with the move, but I really didn't want to pack and unpack a whole flippin house AGAIN. So now that we're here, I'm still not fully unpacked, but hey..that's ok. :)
The second part of this blog post is a frustrated "AGAIN???" What is with my flippin background disappearing everytime I flippin log in? Seriously? Is there not a cute background that will just stay?!?
Grrr...off to find ANOTHER background...




