Halloween Fun!
First off, Happy Halloween to everyone!
This year was our first Halloween with a baby :) Illyana's first Halloween. Sadly, I did not dress up, and we didn't go door to door trick-or-treating, and didn't get any trick-or-treaters at our house! But we did go on the "Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin Patch train ride". Illyana's first halloween and first train ride!
So first things first I had to come up with a costume for her. Joe's grandma calls Illyana "sweet pea", so when he saw a little pea pod costume he said..that's it! Well the only problem was those costumes were made for up to 6 months old, which she wouldn't fit into, so I was on a mission to make her a sweet pea!
And of couse I had to make a cute little trick or treating bag for her...
So...she was a sweet pea!

On the train ride there she had a little nap (the train had a wonderful rocking motion to it)

When we got there we had our picture taken with Snoopy and her cousin Maddy (who was a mime)
We got to go pick out a pumpkin...
and have a group picture taken with Snoopy, Lucy, and Charlie Brown and her aunt and uncle and cousins.

It was an exhausting but fun day!
Then we got to go to the church's halloween party!
We went fishing for duckies (she picked it out all by herself)...
got our face painted (at first she was not too thrilled about this process)...
but it turned out cute and there were no tears.
Then we went fishing with mom, she held on to the pole until the "fish" started tugging (pretty strongly, might I add), then it was all mom...
...and we got to scratch the painting of the pumpkin (she liked the texture I guess).
All in all we had a pretty fun filled Halloween! Hope you all did too!





Looks like loads of fun!