Slacker? Yes!

Wow! Um..it's been a while huh? Well I'm gonna do a quick short style update. We got aother dog, Mya...she's a Great Pyrenees and we love her, and so does Zahkar :) We also got pregnant and now have a beautiful little girl that is aready 2 months old today! Illyana Marie is the love of our lives. She's gorgeous :) Since we had Illyana most of the family has visited and met the newest addition, which was fun! Oh, we got chicken and roosters too! We now have 9 chicken and 2 roosters. Um...there was a lot more, but those are the big ones :) Now I'll post some pictures!
And the pictures come...
Meet Mya

Our roosters...we started out small...

added a couple chickens in the mix...

then added chicks...

and now we have many!

And this is our precious little Illyana Marie!

she is so itty bitty...6 lbs 4 oz, 19 inches long
she's just perfect!
spending a little time with Papa Mitchell
her first Easter!
how can you not just love her to death?
In her cute Nifty Nappy cloth diapers that aunt Vilate made for her!
Just two months and already so big and strong..my how time flies!
I'll try and update this more often (I know, I already said that once...but hey...I can only try).
1 Response
  1. DANIELLE Says:

    She IS perfect, Lucy! What a sweet face she's got! Congratulations!!!