Homeowners!

Ok! So I have a great excuse to not have my blog updated recently. We've been trying to get this house to go through and FINALLY it has happened! We are legal homeowners! YEAH!!! We're a bit excited, can you tell? The moving process is going a bit slower than I like only because with school and work there isn't a whole lot of time to actually move the stuff :) But none the less we're getting it done.

Tomorrow I'm going to move some more boxes up to the house and clean clean clean before I head to work. Joe's getting back late tonight (still not home yet so I get to blog :D ) from Parker, AZ with our couches and whatnot. Next weekend we're going to take a trip to Utah to pick up the stuff I have sitting in mom and dad's shop (which I know they'll be ecstatic about), and hopefully while we're there we'll see some family and friends.

So I have promised to take pictures of the place once we're moved in...and I will, but give me time, this is looking like its going to be a slow process. We'll I'm out for now...we'll keep you updated on the process. :)
1 Response
  1. how fun, can't wait to see pics of the inside. We also can't wait to see you guys! The kids are really, really excited!!!!