So we've been married a year now! It's been great, can't complain (yet I do think I did a few times along the way). I don't have much else to say than I married the love of my life and am so glad that he decided to marry me :)
Happy Anniversary. I'm glad you've joined the blogging world and that we found your blog. We have so many cousins to keep track of so I'm glad when I find a cousin's blog so we can keep in touch. Marriage is great!! Congrats again!!
So I love my husband to death..I mean..look at him...how couldn't you? :D We're just living life to the fullest and trying to enjoy it all as we go along.
So the whole meaning behind the name of our blog spawns from the lack of craziness we have in our lives. We're pretty laid back, just goin' along for the ride...so, "lack there of" is more correct, but hey..I had to come up with some sort of catchy title, right?
Happy Anniversary! We're right behind you in November...doesn't it go by so fast?!
Happy Anniversary. I'm glad you've joined the blogging world and that we found your blog. We have so many cousins to keep track of so I'm glad when I find a cousin's blog so we can keep in touch. Marriage is great!! Congrats again!!