Memory Tag
This tag is pretty unique, so I thought I would give it a shot.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
This tag is pretty unique, so I thought I would give it a shot.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.





I remember the Band Trips for sure...I have some pretty crazy pictures from those trips of us girls. I remember going to the mall for my Birthday and somebody had a cell phone so we were calling everyone we knew cause we were all so cool. Also for my birthday you gave me a puzzle and right before I got married my mom and I were going through all my stuff (pack rat yes!) and we found that puzzle my mom asked if I wanted to keep it and I yelled out, "YES! Lucy gave that to me!" Going to the band room instead of lunch. Also I remember sometimes we would all be together and each of us would hum our parts for Songs of the Whaleman our festival song...Yeah thats a band geek moment!